ELK is currently seeking highly qualified person for Accountant position
- Manage the Accounts Receivable processes, monitoring sales pricing, customer invoices, and collecting customer payments.
- Manage the Accounts Payable processes including: matching invoices to receiving records and purchase orders, vouchering invoices, and scheduling and making vendor payments.
- Prepare daily report for department heads that includes sales, deposits, disbursements and inventory levels.
- File sales use and tax return and property tax return. Prepare 1099’s as needed. Assure compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Manage bank reporting, wire transactions and reconcile bank accounts.
- Manage the month-end closing process.
- Prepare account reconciliations, financial analysis and other reports as may be assigned.
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan
- Supervise an accounting assistant.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Accounting or equivalent.
- Three to five years of experience in accounting in a related environment. Manufacturing experience preferred.
- ELK Products corporate office in Connelly Springs, NC