All Environment PIR Motion – Two-Way Wireless
The ELK-6032 All Environment PIR Motion Sensor combines the Optex VXI-R battery operated PIR detector with ELK’s advanced Two-Way Wireless technology for M1 Controls.
When the PIR sensor detects a violation, the two-way radio transmitter will transmit that event to the ELK Two-Way Wireless transceiver. Each signal sent from the sensor is acknowledged by the transceiver. This is to ensure that all messages are delivered, and it helps make the sensor energy efficient by not having to waste energy repeating any transmissions unless they have not been acknowledged.
The 6032 includes a battery saver timer designed to extend the life of the battery. This timer can be set for 5 sec. or 120 sec. Upon an initial violation, the sensor will activate the transmitter and start the timer. No additional activations will be detected or transmitted while this timer is running.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Delivers stable and dependable detection even in severe outdoor environments
- Dual PIR Detection
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Range
- Adjustable Battery Saver Timer
- Two-Way wireless communications for reliable operation and extended battery life
- Transmits tamper and low battery troubles
- Coverage: Up to 12m (40ft.) by 90° with flexible detection pattern adjustable to 5 range settings
- IP Code: IP55
- Frequency: 902 – 928 Mhz channel hopping
- Power Input: 3.0 VDC
- Operating Voltage: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- Battery Type & Size: 2 x Lithium CR123A (supplied)
- Standby (Quiescent) Current Draw including sensor: ~12μA
- Current Draw: Max. ~6mA (Walk Test, LED on, Transmitting)
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.