Heat Rate-of-Rise & Fixed Temperature (200 F) – 319 Series
The ELK-319HRR is a Supervised, Wireless Heat Sensor. It uses a solid-state thermistor to sample and trigger an event at a selectable setpoint of 200 degrees F. It can also trigger an event if the temperature rises 12 degrees F or more during a one (1) minute time period.
This sensor is compatible with Elk’s 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency. ELK’s 319 Series Sensors are ideal for Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- Ideal for garages, kitchens, attics, utility closets, etc.
- Long range and battery life
- Transmits alarm, tamper, low battery, and supervisory signals
- Powered by a single CR123 battery
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Battery type: One (1) 3VDC lithium battery
- Dimensions: 2.29” Dia. x 1.28” H (58.25mm x 32.4mm)
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.