Two Way Listen In Interface
Adds up to three (3) zones of two way listen-in to M1 Gold Control. This can be used by the central Station to verify an alarm, or by a user from the telephone remote control to check on elderly parents, children, etc. Up to 12 microphones (M1TWS) may be connected.
- Interfaces Listen-in Microphones to the M1Gold
- Powers Microphones and Performs Switching
- Provides 3 Separate Microphone Zones
- Each Zone Can Have Up to 4 Microphones
- All Programming and Operation Is Performed from the M1 Control
- Requires ELK-M1TWM or M1TWS Microphones
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- M1TWI Board Current Draw: 10mA
- Microphone Current Draw. 5mA each
- Housing Dimensions: 4.375" x 3.0" x 1.125"
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.75
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.