Simplify your life by programming your M1 Security & Automation Control open and close your blinds or drapes. The examples below illustrate controlling wired window treatments (such as motorized blinds and drapes) that use voltage polarity reversal to control the direction of the window treatment. These window treatments have internal up and down limit switches to disengage the voltage upon reaching the limits. Some of these window treatments have two wires, which requires 2 relay contacts to “reverse” the polarity. The ELK-924 used in conjunction with a voltage output from the M1 can be used for these types of window treatments.
How To Control Window Treatments with the M1
Welcome to our blog, the Security & Automation Connection!
Learn more about security, home automation, business solutions, energy management, access control, and many other solutions available though ELK's M1 Cross Platform Controls. Our goal is to make this blog a great resource for getting new ideas on how to take advantage of the powerful integration and programming capabilities of the M1. We will also provide tech tips and how-to's on a variety of applications to get you well on your way to securing and simplifying life!
- Using Automation as an Intrusion Deterrent
- Using Vacation Mode for Convenience, Peace of Mind, and Energy Savings
- Installer Branding Options for Apps
- Add Value to Video Surveillance Installs with Voice
- Transitioning from HAI Omni? Take a look at ELK's M1 Systems
- Why You Need Surge Suppression
- M1 Energy Saving Solutions
- M1 Controls - The Secure Choice
- Is Your Wireless Solution Truly Secure?
- ELK Recordables = Halloween Fun!