C1M1 DUAL-PATH ALARM COMMUNICATORS
WITH REMOTE SERVICES
FAST, RELIABLE ALARM REPORTING
SECURE, HASSLE-FREE REMOTE CONTROL
USES IP AND CELLULAR PATHWAYS
Automatically uses the best pathway for reliable full data communications to central monitoring stations
SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES TRANSMISSION TIME
Eliminates delays from dial capture, data bus decoding and cloud servers
SIMPLIFIES SETUP FOR
No port forwarding or extra fees required for remote programming and control of M1 systems
- Secure, super fast, full data communications to central monitoring stations
- Automatically uses the best pathway for quick reliable transmission
- Periodic auto tests verify communications over both pathways
- Dial capture and data bus decoding are not required eliminating delays
- No cloud server to compromise security or delay the communications
- Remotely upload/download programming changes over IP or cellular using ELKRP2
Remote Access with No Port Forwarding or Extra Fees!
Installers can easily activate and manage C1M1 communicators through the ElkLink web portal. The M1 control can also be remotely programmed through the ElkRP2 software over the IP or cellular.
The ElkLink web portal and free ElkLink Mobile app allows consumers to remotely arm/disarm the M1 control in addition to viewing system status, accessing recent history, and receiving email/text alerts.
ElkLink Mobile is available for iOS and Android Devices
Supports M1 App, Software and Interface Partners
C1M1 supports connectivity with IP based M1 integration partners. This includes the popular third party apps, eKeypad for iOS and M1 Touch Pro for Android. Other IP based software and interface partners can connect to the M1 control over the local network through C1M1. This includes AMX, Crestron, Control4 and many others.