|Save Money on Your Gas Bill.
Extend the Life of Your Water Heater.
Every time your gas water heater fires throughout the day and night, it’s costing you money and aging your appliance. Save on your energy bill and extend the life of your water heater with the programmable Gas Water Heater Timer.
|• Installs in minutes on your gas water heater.
• Ensures your water heater is only producing hot water when you need it.
• Simple integration with M1 using "appliance style" plug-in modules from a variety of M1 partners including
UPB, Z-Wave, Insteon, X-10 and more!
• Great for second homeowners and property managers.
|How Does the Gas Water Heater Timer Work?|
|The Gas Water Heater Timer installs easily in place of your existing water heater “gas control knob”. Then simply plug-in the integrated automation module into the unit and M1 can automate and control the gas water heater!
Prevent the main burner from firing for periods of time when demand is low, and raise the temperature setting for periods of time when hot water demand is high. Use M1's powerful rules programming to control the unit based on time/date schedule, system arm state, environmental conditions and more.
M1 also offers a variety of user interfaces for on-site and remote control of the Gas Water Heater Timer from keypads, PCs, smart phones, tablets and other web enabled devices. No internet connection? No problem! The built-in telephone remote control feature allows you to control the system from any phone with easy to understand voice prompts and touch tone commands!
Learn more about the Gas Water Heater Timer at www.gaswaterheatertimer.com
Automating a Gas Water Heater
Welcome to our blog, the Security & Automation Connection!
Learn more about security, home automation, business solutions, energy management, access control, and many other solutions available though ELK's M1 Cross Platform Controls. Our goal is to make this blog a great resource for getting new ideas on how to take advantage of the powerful integration and programming capabilities of the M1. We will also provide tech tips and how-to's on a variety of applications to get you well on your way to securing and simplifying life!
- Using Automation as an Intrusion Deterrent
- Using Vacation Mode for Convenience, Peace of Mind, and Energy Savings
- Installer Branding Options for Apps
- Add Value to Video Surveillance Installs with Voice
- Transitioning from HAI Omni? Take a look at ELK's M1 Systems
- Why You Need Surge Suppression
- M1 Energy Saving Solutions
- M1 Controls - The Secure Choice
- Is Your Wireless Solution Truly Secure?
- ELK Recordables = Halloween Fun!