Mr. Weeks, it is good to see that you are still around helping people. Thank you for your reply.
I apologize — I should have included at least that much information in my initial post.
- M1 XEP Firmware is 2.0.46
- ElkRP2 Version 2.0.40
- The only instances of “Ethernet Trouble” in the log are related to loss of power at the house.
In the category of “I don’t know if this helps or not,”
- We also run HomeSeer (with the Elk Plugin), and there are numerous communication errors there. They are all related to “no response/improper response” to various cv#### commands.
- We also use M1 Touch Pro apps on our phones and connectivity there is very very spotty as well.
- Again, a direct Serial connection is flawless (as always).
Let me know of any further information that you may need…..thanks!