M1 Support Forum Can’t send Area after replacing M1 Gold and can’t delete Zones in Panel Reply To: Can’t send Area after replacing M1 Gold and can’t delete Zones in Panel

Jean Robert STRELE

Thanks Brad;

I did confirm that the dipswitches were set to #4 (switch 3 UP). After recycling power to the M1XIN, it still showed up with all the zones of #11.

I then did a G45-99 system reset. Same problem!!!

Then I did another G45-99 and cycled the power to the whole system, including the #4 M1XIN.

That did the trick on the phantom zones. THANK YOU!

However, part II of the problem remains. The panel will not accept Area6.

I create a new  Area 6 (called CAMERAS, all values default) in RP, send it to Control. all seems fine. I slightly change the options in RP and do a RECEIVE Area6. It receives it alright, correcting the option that I had just changed…

I disconnect RP and reconnect. It gives me a conflict with Area6. When I say RECEIVE into DATABASE, it returns the error “Cannot Upload Area6. It does not exist on the system”.

So, I send Area 6 to the sytem. If I do a RECEIVE Area6, it does so. BUT, if I do a CHECK FOR CONFLICTS, it flags Area 6 as not being present. And if I do a RECEIVE Area6, it receives nothing.

Weird, eh?

Scroll to Top