› M1 Support Forum › Force Armable exit sets off alarm if opened during exit delay? › Reply To: Force Armable exit sets off alarm if opened during exit delay?
If the Garage Door is Secure when the M1 System Arms but then becomes not secure or remains not secure after the Exit Delay expires the M1 will go into alarm. Please try the following:
- Open the Garage Door first
- Keypad should indicate “Ready Force”
- Enter your 4 digit code to acknowledge you are arming the system with a zone open and the Exit Delay should start counting down
- After the Exit Delay has expired the system is Armed with the Garage Door Open
- Close the Garage Door and it will be live and monitored
- Open the Garage Door and the Entry Delay will start