Alarm Engine Support Forum Alarm Engine Timers and Flags

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terry Phillips

Can someone tell me how to create timers and Flags with Elk Connect? Is there a tutorial on this somewhere?

Michael Burrell

Terry,

In the earlier releases of Firmware the Timers and Flags weren’t enabled, they have since been added. Please update to the most recent control firmware and you will have access to 16 Flags and 16 Timers.

The most recent firmware is E27CB 0.0.4.73.

If you have any questions about updating firmware, we are happy to assist.

Thanks,

Mike

Terry Phillips

Mike,

I have updated to the latest version and restarted the application, App, and controller, but I still don’t see where the Timers & Flags have been added.  Where would they be located?

My current system settings are listed below:

Cloud URL  Live P2P

Firmware Version 0.04.73

Hardware Version 0.01.4

Bootloader Version: 0.02.23

Thanks,

T.P.

Terry Phillips

Mike,

I’m following up on my original support question, I have rebooted the E-27, deleted the ElkConnect App, and re-installed it: I remain unable to see any options for Flags or timer. Where should they be located? (

Thanks,

T.P.

Michael Burrell

Terry,

I apologize that I missed your message. The Timers and Flags are only shown in Rules via the ElkConnect.com portal when you are working in the rules editor, they are not visible from the app.

Thanks,

Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top