M1 Support Forum Arming just turns itself off after bypass

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William Campbell

I have an issue with a contact sensor due to a renovation. I bypass it and the alarm is ready to arm but then arms and immediately disarms itself. It is clearly ready to arm with the bypass. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Brad Weeks

The keypad should display “Ready w/Bypass” at which time you can arm by entering your code or if Quick Arm is enabled press the Exit or Stay key

William Campbell

It does stay that but and it lets me arm it but a few seconds later it disarms itself?

Brad Weeks

Are you arming from the keypad or an APP or Home Automation Software? When you attempt to arm does the Exit Delay Start? Create a PDF copy of the programming, retrieve the entire M1 LOG and forward to techsupport@elkproducts.com

• Connect to the system, click the Send/Rcv Icon, click “Receive ALL” to make sure you have the most recent programming in the system.
            • Click File, click Save Account
            • Click the Print Icon on the Toolbar
            • From the Print Dialog Box Check “This Account” and then click “Preview”
            • From the ElkRP Account Report Dialog box “Select All“
            • Click OK
            • From the ElkRP Account Report Screen click the “Export Report” Icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
            • From the Export Report Screen File Name:
            • Save as Type: <Select Adobe Acrobat PDF> or Word Doc
            • Save to your Desktop and then attach to an email and forward
            • Click the LOG Icon on the Toolbar and Receive Entire LOG
            • Save as a csv file and forward
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to Top