M1 Support Forum Bell card/ Wireless keypad.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jesse salzer

Hello

I am just wondering if there has been any thought to ELK for designing a bell card for the M1  that would be able to take 12 volts from a power supply and turn it into a supervised  12 volt output for sirens, strobe lights, ect. When i mean supervised  i mean the output would have to have a EOL at the end of line.    It would run off the data bus and it could be triggered with the rules/outputs ???

Also any thoughts of ELK making a  wireless keypad  ?????

Brad Weeks

We have the M1XOVR which has 8 Relays and 8 Low Voltage Outputs and is supervised over the M1’s Data Bus. If the M1XOVR goes missing the M1 will log and display Missing Expansion Module.  The M1XOVR can be addressed 2-12 to give you Outputs 17 – 192. If you can also connect the M1RB to the M1XOVR to convert the 8 Low Voltage Outputs into physical relay outputs. The ELK P212S is a 12 VDC 2 AMP Supervised Power Supply which connects to the M1 Data Bus and has one relay output you can use with Rules. The ELK P212S take up a keypad location on the M1 Data Bus and the M1 will support up to 16 keypads.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Scroll to Top