M1 Support Forum M1G Text Notifications

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank Cris

See attached image.

The “Oil Tank LOW” message will only display after “Alert From M1 Fairplay” when I test the rule. Otherwise, when the rule is triggered automatically, it drops this “Oil Tank LOW” text. Oddly, there are a few other text notifications that will always display – like “Driveway Access”.

Thanks,

Frank

Frank Cris

Frank Cris
          Richard Reyes

I have been having similar issues when M1 sends me texts when an outdoor gate sensor is opened, and when it closes.  I temporarily changed the email recipient from (my phone number)@vtext.com to (my Gmail username)@gmail.com.  So far it is working reliably.  I know it doesn’t explain why some of your text alerts seem to work on other zones, but so far for me it seems that sending emails via text is unreliable/delayed.  I will continue to monitor.  Ideally I would like texts versus emails as you probably do.

Frank Cris

This is something that used to work flawlessly. Maybe it’s Verizon. I noticed that if I duplicate the THEN line in the rule to send the text, it seems as if the second one always comes through,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top