M1 Support Forum M1XEP Repeats Conflict on Connect After Update

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Robert McGuire

i  Recently Updated the M1XEP to boot ver 2.0.4 and firmware ver 2.0.46 with rp2 ver 2.0.40.  Whenever i connect to the control now it always shows a conflict.  I have repeated receiving changes to the database from the control.  I have also tried to send back to the control.  It will not stop telling me i have conflicts.   How do i get this fixed?

brian schaer

I can confirm, seeing the same situation.  Was an upgrade from 2.0.44 for me.

Brad Weeks

Under Automation Sunrise/Sunset make sure to select a City Near you, select the correct Time Zone, click Calculate and send to the M1. Under the M1XEP setup click “Receive”, save the Account and check to see if you still have a Conflict

Robert McGuire

I have done the procedure above with no change in the error.   Still shows a conflict with the M1XEP apon connection.

I have also tried to receive to the XEP , send to the database, also tried to create a new database entry and receive all data to it, etc.  Nothing seems to help.

Brad Weeks

Run a Repair on the software — Windows, Add/Remove Programs, Select RP, you should be prompted to Remove, Modify, Repair select Repair and test again

brian schaer

Your procedure resolved the conflict.  Thank you.

Robert McGuire

Mine still has the same conflict error.

Robert McGuire

Brad,

I loaded a fresh ElkRP on a virgin Windows 10 laptop and i connected to the m1xep and built a new database entry from the downloaded data.   After Saving and reconnecting to the xep i still have the same issue.  maybe the xep get corrupted during the firmware upgrade.

Brad Weeks

Try updating the Firmware again and retesting

Robert McGuire

Reloaded software level 2.0.46 to the XEP no errors .  Same issue.

Brad Weeks

Create an Export of the Account (File, Export, save to Desktop) and forward to techsupport@elkproducts.com with a brief note.

Robert McGuire

OK Dump coming your way

Brad Weeks

Haven’t received. Rename the file and remove the .exp and change to .REMOVE

Robert McGuire

as requested sent again

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Scroll to Top