Alarm Engine Support Forum Alarm Engine planned to be available for DIY?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    William Turner

Elk Products,

Have very much appreciated the M1 Gold system, available through licensed vendors for those that wish to self install.   I hope that availability will be possible for DIY Alarm Engine installations with the E27 and future Alarm Engine products.

Michael Burrell

William,

I apologize for the delay in the response. I realized this morning I overlooked this post.  We are in discussion with retail licensed vendors in an effort to provide support for DYI users on the new platform due to a requirement for a cloud subscription if remote app access is needed to the location. This is not finalized as of yet.

Thanks,

Mike

Cody Sibell

Wondering if you have any update on this? Rather desperate to use the Alarm Engine in a new project after enjoying the M1 for many years.

JP Henderson

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

Just received my E27 replacement for aging M1G.

Nowhere did I read from the retailer that this unit was ONLY available to ‘professional’ installers.

This is ridiculous.

Now, I am left with a unit that I can not even program because ELK does not consider an owner/installer with 20 years experience with their equipment a ‘professional’ installer.

Allow those that own the ability to manage and install their units.

Open this UP.

</div>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to Top