M1 Support Forum Cannot connect through ElkRP2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas Shortway

Hi, I’m trying to connect locally to my M1 Gold through the C1M1LTEV interface. I have the IP correct, it’s pingable, and the port is 2101. When I connect, it says “Connecting: verifying system identity”, then after a bit says, “System did not respond. Connection may have been terminated”. When I hit Cancel, it says, “Server returned invalid information”.

I have found a lot of posts talking about this for M1EXP, but nothing for C1M1, and I’m not sure where to go next. I know that C4 can talk over that IP to the system, and everything else is working.

Brad Weeks

In ElkRP2 under Setup, Options, Network Adapters in the dropdown you should see the IP of your PC on the Local Area Network . Select the IP of your PC and try the connection again.

Nicholas Shortway

No luck, even with the IP set there.

John Galt

I know this post is old, but any luck?  I am having the same issue.

Brad Weeks

Are you able to connect using a direct serial RS232 connection to the M1 System? If so under Globals G29 – G42 make sure Serial Port 0 Baud Rate is set to 115200

John Galt

Thanks for the follow-up Brad.  It appears it was due to the C1M1 “locking up” with the E07 error.  I was not able to connect even using the micro USB cable.  I did a quick power cycle and everything is working.  I upgraded the C1M1 firmware and the M1G firmware and am hoping for the best now!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top