M1 Support Forum GE Sentrol Garage Door sensor (2 way wireless) keeps violating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mosabbir Hossain

Hello,

I recently upgraded my firmware for m1g and it dropped all the previous settings.

I added all sensors but with garage door sensor (sentrol magnetic contact + 2 way transmitter with temper (has a spring inside on top of a button). It’s an old sensor with metal jacket around the wire.

I add it from the keypad or the RPK software with the option 1/2 and loop 2 and definition (normally closed). It is added in zone 19.

it keeps “violating “ exactly after one hour. Any idea ?

Brad Weeks

What is the model of your ELK M1 Wireless Receiver to support the GE 319.5 Mhz sensors. What is the model of the sensor?

Mosabbir Hossain

Transmitter 60-362 (GE Security) from 2008

Receiver <span class=”base” data-ui-id=”page-title-wrapper”>M1XRFTWM M1 (also super old)</span>

They were all working fine until I had to re-enroll everything post firmware update.

Mosabbir Hossain

Correction the receiver is ELK-M1XRFEG (ancient one)

Brad Weeks

From the ElkRP2 Software and the Send/Rcv, Enroll/Update Control and Devices screen make sure the model is the M1XRFEG and not the M1XRF2G receiver to support the GE/Interlogix 319.5 MHz Frequency sensors. If it is the M1XRF2G then you will need to rollback to Firmware 5.2.10 . If you confirm it is the M1XRFEG check under Wireless Setup OPT1 should be checked , OPT 2 should  be checked and the LOOP Set to 0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top