M1 Support Forum problem with wireless sensors after upgrade

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Donald Beaudry

Hi Folks,

Recently I upgraded my M1G to 5.3.18.  It’s been a very long time since its last upgrade.  I probably should have noted the old firmware version.  It might have been 5.1.8.

At first everything looked great.  But then I noticed the wireless sensors connected to the M1XRF2G were resetting to NORMAL after an hour of being VIOLATED.

Searching around now it looks like I missed a release not suggesting that the M1XRF2G (firmware 1.0.26) is not supported by firmware past 5.3.0.

My question… am I reading that correctly?  Does the failure I am seeing match what is expected with the incompatible firmware?  I would have expected an error message or more simply that the wireless sensors would not be noticed.

I’d really like to get these sensors functioning properly.  What are my options?

–Don

Brad Weeks

If using the M1XRF2G Wireless Receiver the highest M1 Firmware you can update to will be 5.2.10

Donald Beaudry

Brad, thank you for your reply.

Is replacing the M1XRF2G with an M1XRF319 an option that will allow me to keep my existing sensors without reprograming?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Scroll to Top