Alarm Engine Bus Adapter for RF Receiver/Transceiver
The ELK-AEXRFA is an adapter for connecting an Alarm Engine RF receiver/transceiver to the Alarm Engine RS-485 data bus. It accepts an ELK-AERF3 319.5MHz receiver or ELK-AERF9 Two-Way transceiver. Up to 4 AEXRFA adapters may be connected to the data bus.
- Accepts one Alarm Engine wireless receiver/transciever
- Compatible with ELK-AERF3 or ELK-AERF9
- Connects to the data bus of the E27 control board
- Operating Power: 12 VDC
- Current draw: 27mA (board only), 79mA (with
AERF3 installed), 112mA (with AERF9 installed)
- Board Size: 3.5" x 3.94" x 0.56"
- Housing Size: 4.25" x 6.36" x 2.13"
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.