4-Channel Recordable Voice and Siren Driver
The ELK-120 v.3 features 4 channels that can be configured as 2 channels of siren and 2 channels of voice, or all 4 channels can be used for voice. Either way the voice channels are fully recordable and are stored in non-volatile re-programmable memory. Total time of recording is 8 minutes. The Siren channels offer a choice of: Classic Yelp Sound, Temporal Coded Horn, or Pulsing Industrial Horn.
The siren sounds can be triggered in sequence with the voice channels. The channels can be configured to play once or to repeat endlessly. Two channels support our unique ComboTrigger™ feature, especially designed for controls that have a single alarm output with a pulsing option for fire or burglary. When pulsed, the Temporal Coded Horn fire signal is sounded. The optional ELK-129 Computer Interface may be used to download .WAV sounds from a PC to the ELK-120. Also available is the ELK-124 offering eight recordable voice channels of 1 minute each.
- Four Channels Configurable as: Two Siren and Two Recordable Voice OR Four Recordable Voice
- Maximum record time is 8 minutes divided between the number of voice channels
- Siren Sounds: Classic Yelp Siren, Temporal Coded Horn, and Pulsing Industrial Horn
- Temporal Coded Horn meets ANSI standard for Audible Emergency Evacuation Signaling
- Recordings stored in non-volatile memory
- Voice channels accept momentary triggers
- “One Shot” or Continuous voice playback settings
- Option to trigger +V1 and or +S3 channels from a steady or pulsing input (ComboTrigger™)
- Built-in condenser microphone for recording
- Adjustable speaker volume and current draw
- Powerful 24 watt audio amplifier for Speakers
- Line Level Output Jack for Paging Systems and Amplifiers
- PC sound card interface connector
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 11 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: .2 to 2 Amps, (depends on volume setting & speaker load)
- Sound Level: 120 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 ohm speaker
- Max. Speaker Loading: 4 Ohms
- Max. Message Length: 2 min. per channel in voice mode or 4 min. per 2 channels in siren mode
- Pulsing Input: 1/2 to 2 Second Pulse, 50% duty cycle
- Size: 3″ x 5″ x 1.25″ (76 x 127 x 32mm)
Channel 1 (default message for Burglar) (215 KB)
Channel 2 (default message for Fire) (97 KB)
Channels 1+3 combined (default siren + Burglar message) (405 KB)
Channels 2+4 combined(default temporal coded horn + Fire message) (283 KB)
Channels 3+4 combined (Industrial Horn) (111KB)
Put these cool sounds on your ELK-120 !
Click to play; right click to download. These files are in the Windows Media (WAV) format.
Industrial buzzer sound buzzer.wav(35KB)
Police sound w/echo pol_echo.wav(41KB)
Popular yelp siren sound yelp1.wav (287KB)
Spacey yelp sound yelp2.wav(175KB)
Slow low-to-high yelp yelp3.wav (267KB)
Single yelp (cop sound) quickyelp.wav (42KB)
4 gong-like sounds gongs.wav (87KB)
- ELK-120 4 Channel Recordable Driver
- Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.