All Weather Door & Gate – 319 Series
The ELK-319DG is a Supervised, Wireless Sensor uniquely designed for outdoor use on swing gates or doors. The sensor and magnet can be mounted using screws (included), pipe strap style clamps, or plastic wire ties.
This sensor is compatible with Elk’s 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency. ELK’s 319 Series Sensors are ideal for Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- All weather design
- Ideal for pool areas and other outdoor gated spaces
- Long range and battery life
- Transmits open/close, tamper, low battery, and supervisory signals
- Uses easy to find CR2032 batteries
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Battery type: Two (2) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Dimensions: Sensor 3.39” L x 1.34” W x 0.79” D, Magnet 2.36” L x 0.83” W x 0.8” D
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.