Two Way Wireless Ready M1 Gold Kit
This package includes:
- M1 Gold Control Board
- FREE! Two-Way Wireless Transceiver
- Two-Way Wireless 4 Button Keyfob
- M1KP2 LCD Keypad
- SWB14 Enclosure
- 1280 8Ah Battery
- TRG1640 AC Transformer
- 73 Echo™ Paintable Interior Speaker
- 952 In-line Telephone Surge Protector
- RJSET Telco Jack & Cord
The M1 Gold Security and Automation Control System combines security, energy management, and integrated control solutions to provide comfort, convenience and simplicity.
Security and Safety
M1 Gold provides peace of mind with comprehensive detection and reporting capabilities to protect what matters most. Easy system expansion and support for wireless sensors ensure M1 Gold is the right fit today and in the future.
Flexible and Integration Friendly
Choose the system that uses smart features like occupancy detection, environmental conditions and a built-in astronomical clock to manage and control lights, thermostats, water valves, garage doors, gates and more.
With timely access to information and simple, user-friendly interfaces, M1 Gold keeps you informed and in control. It’s easy to access the system from anywhere with popular smart devices. No monthly fees required!
- Large zone capacity: 16 on-board zones expandable to 208
- Wireless Ready! Up to 144 zones; supports multiple wireless receivers for increased coverage area
- 13 On-Board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver/voltage, 1 form “C” Relay, and 10 low current (50 mA) voltage outputs
- Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
- M1Gold Security & Automation Control Board
- • 14” Lockable Metal Enclosure
- Hook up Diagram mounted on M1 Plastic Housing
- ELK-952 In-Line Telco Surge Suppressor
- ELK-TRG1640 Transformer
- ELK-73 20 Watt Speaker
- ELK-M1KP2 keypad
- 1 each Multicolor & Quick Reference Labels
- 4 #6 Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screws
- 3 Mini Jumpers
- 2 820 Ohm Resistors
- 19 2200 Ohm Resistors
- 2 8/32 Shoulder Screws
- 5 Gel Filled B-Connectors
- Relay Adapter 12 Conductor Cable Assembly
- User Guide
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.