E27 Alarm Engine Control Board
ELK’s E27 Alarm Engine® is a hybrid alarm control for intrusion & safety, supporting both hardwired & wireless sensors. An on-board Ethernet port & optional Wi-Fi adapter provide secure connectivity with multi-layered authentication & encrypted communications.
E27 offers powerful automation with simplified scheduling & a robust rules engine for unrestricted customization. Easy integration with Z-Wave devices provides convenient automation & real-time control of lights, thermostats, & locks.
- Large zone capacity: 16 on-board zones expandable to 128
- Wireless capability: Up to 128 zones
- Areas/partitions: Up to 8
- Users: Up to 199
- User groups: Up to 10
- On-board Outputs: 2 Alarm Outputs, 1 form "C" relay and 10 voltage (12VDC, 50mA) outputs
- Z-Wave Support: 64 Lights, 8 Door Locks, 4 Thermostats, 4 Garage Doors
- On-board Ethernet port, Wi-Fi Support with optional Wi-Fi adapter
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- Supports 4-wire (any input) and 2-wire (inputs 14, 15, & 16) smoke detectors
- Includes fire alarm verification routine
- Plug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Built-in IP reporting to Central Monitoring Station
- Optional Digital Dialer for landline or cellular dial capture communications to Central Station
- Email, SMS, and push notification to users
Automation & Integration
- Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
- Powerful new engine with AND, OR & ELSE logic
- Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
- Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
- Control Z-Wave devices including lights, locks, thermostats, and garage doors
- Control almost any electrical device with relays
- 2.5 Amp power supply with master power switch and low battery disconnect
- 2 auxiliary power outputs (1 Constant and 1 Switched)
- E27 Alarm Engine Control Board with terminal blocks
- Hook up Diagram mounted on M1 Plastic Housing
- 2 Mini Jumpers
- 3 820 Ohm Resistors
- 18 2200 Ohm Resistors
- 4 8/32 Shoulder Screws
- Relay Adapter 12 Conductor Cable Assembly
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.