M1 Programming Software
ElkRP is a programming and management environment for maintaining the setup of customer’s accounts. It is much more than just an upload/download software package. It is a database-driven application with an intuitive user interface that allows you to see, at a glance, all the information pertinent to a specific installation. All the accounts in the database are listed in a tree-like view, allowing you to quickly select one. You can edit an account off-line, then connect to the system and download the entire account, or connect first and then edit the account item-by-item. Best of all, writing rules for the Elk M1 is a snap with ElkRP’s Rules Programming Engine.
Key features include:
- A user interface consistent with most Microsoft Windows applications
- Scalable from a one-man operation to a large corporation
- Sorting of accounts in a hierarchical tree arrangement
- Supports account templates for creating new accounts
- Detects differences between the system and the database with easy resolution of those differences
- Sending and receiving individual pieces or groups of data as well as the entire program
- Automatic un-attended operation (answer and download)
- Multiple users with unique levels of access
- Connects directly through your computer's serial port*, through a modem, or a network
- Works with most standard PC modems
- Automatically bypasses answering machines
- Downloads firmware updates to controls, keypads, etc
- Prints a variety of reports
- Viewing of a system's current status with remote arming, disarming, zone bypassing, etc
And much, much more...
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Processor: Pentium Pro 600MHz or faster
- Memory: 512MB Minimum
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum of 50MB Free
This software is free, Download requires login
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.