Strobe Light – Amber Lens
The ELK-SL1A is a weather resistant strobe light designed for easy attachment to ELK’s stainless steel speaker and siren units. An optional wall kit (ELK-WK1) allows the strobe to be mounted to a wall or to single or double gang electrical boxes.
The attractive SL1 features simple 12 Volts DC two-wire hookup, low current draw, and compatibility with virtually all 12 volt control panels (including pulsing alarm outputs). The ELK-SL1 is molded from virtually indestructible polycarbonate, such as Lexan, and is available in clear, amber, blue, and red.
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Durable Polycarbonate
- Easy to Install: Simple 2 Wire Hookup
- Works with pulsing alarm outputs
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 10-300mA, 210mA Nominal
- Flash Rate: Approx. 1 Flash per second
- Size: 4.875" x 3.875" x 1.125"
- Color: Clear, Red, Blue, or Amber
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Strobe Not Designed for Continuous Duty Applications
- Hex Socket Cap Type 3 Screw
- 3/16” Short Arm Hex Key
- Blanking Plug
- 2 Gel Filled B-Connectors
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.