Wall Mounted Motion Sensor – 319 Series
The ELK-319PIRW PIR Motion Sensor is ideal for wall mount applications. It detects movement within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor field of view. This supervised motion sensor features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch.
Utilizing the 319.5 MHz operating frequency, the ELK-319PIRW is compatible with many popular systems, including ELK’s M1 Controls. This wall mount wireless motion sensor, along with ELK’s full line of 319.5 Mhz wireless sensors, is ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- Designed for wall mount applications
- Detection area up to 40 feet
- 319.5 MHz operating frequency
- Compatible with many popular systems, including M1 Controls
- Ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Selectable sensitivity
- Built-in tamper switch
- Uses 1 easy to find CR123A lithium battery
- Dimensions: 3.2H x 2.4W x 1.7D
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.