Security and Automation Control System
M1 Gold Cross Platform Control®
ELK-M1GCB - Control Board Only
TERMINAL BLOCKS NOT INCLUDED*
Optional Ethernet port allows for programming,monitoring, and control over LAN or Internet without the need for a dedicated “24/7” server. Integrators and Installers will value the flash memory firmware, RS-232 serial port, Ethernet connectivity option, and PC programming in English text.The LCD keypads have programmable task keys, a navigation key to access system status and automation tasks, plus large character display.
Features & Benefits:
• Wireless capability: Up to 144 zones
• Two-way Listen-in interface
• RS-232 Serial Port to interface to computers and peripheral devices
• Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
• Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required!
• Voice Announcement of alarms, zone descriptions, status, etc.
- 500+ Word/phrase Vocabulary
- Link up to 6 words/phrases per announcement
- 10 custom recordable word/phrases
• 13 On-board Outputs: 1 voice/siren, 1 siren driver, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (50mA) outputs
• Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
• User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
• Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
• Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 16) smoke detectors
• Includes fire alarm verification routine• Plug-in terminal blocks make service and pre-wires a snap!
• Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
• Supervised phone line, alarm output and aux. overcurrent
• True V.22 bis Modem for fast, reliable upload/download
• Optional Ethernet port for reporting operation / control or programming
• Built-in telephone remote control makes any phone a keypad
• Integrated Voice Dialer uses vocabulary or custom word/phrases
• Digital Communicator formats: SIA, Contact ID, 4+2 and Pager
• Installer Telephone (butt set) test feature
• Elk-RP PC software includes "conflict resolution" to easily highlight differences between control and PC
- Dial-up, ethernet or local from RS-232 port or house phone jack
- Automatic answering machine bypass
Automation & Integration
• Create lifestyle enhancing comfort, convenience and security
• Powerful "Whenever/And/Then" RULES Programming allows almost any imaginable operation.
- No need to chain rules together.
- Any single "Whenever" event can have one or more ANDs and THENs (conditions and commands).
• Rules utilize easy to understand text based references
• Control lighting using RS-232 serial or 2-way Power Line Control (PLC) ports
- On, Off, Dim All On, All Off commands
• Sunset/Sunrise calculation and activation
• Transmit and receive custom serial ASCII messages
• Issue commands to Distributed Audio Systems (Russound, Proficient, Nuvo)
• Read temperature sensors and communicate with thermostats
• Turn on Tasks, Lights, Outputs via Keypad or Telephone Remote
• Heavy Duty - 2.5 Amp power supply w/ 1 Amp continuous
• Dynamic battery test
• Master power switch and low battery disconnect
• PTC (fuseless) resettable overload protection
• Multiple auxiliary power terminals
*Part # ELK-M1GCB does not include terminal blocks as this part is generally used as a replacement. If terminal blocks are needed, part# ELK-M1BLOCKS must be ordered separately.