10 Watt Audio Amplifier
The ELK-800 is compact, low cost audio amplifier designed for paging (public address) applications. The ELK-800 can be centrally or remotely installed. It operates on low voltage, thus saving money by requiring only 22-24 gauge telco or alarm type wire. It can drive multiple speakers and features short circuit protection and built-in volume adjust.
- Small, Compact Public Address Amplifier
- Expanded Telephone System Paging
- Amplified Telephone Ringer Where Speaker Tone Signaling Is Available
- Eliminates Large Bulky Amplifiers
- No Need For 70 Volt Line Transformers
- Uses Inexpensive 22-24 AWG Wire
- Drives Ordinary Horn or Cone Speakers
- Built-in Volume Control
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Output Rating: 10 Watts**
- Speaker (Output) Load: 2 to 16 Ohms**
- Power Input: 12 to 18 Volts AC or DC**
- Current Draw: 50 to 800 mA
- Input Impedance: 1000 Ohms nominal
- Size: 4.5″ x 3″ x 1.2″**NOTE: The ELK-800 is primarily designed for short duration (intermittent) paging applications. For long durations, such as playing music, you may need to reduce the volume output, or lower the power input voltage, or lower the speaker loading in order to keep the ELK-800 from overloading and shutting down.
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.