28″ Structured Wiring Box
Multi-purpose cabinet for structured wiring, controls, & peripherals. Versatile mounting for multiple manufacturer’s structured wiring modules; such as Leviton, OnQ, OpenHouse, and others. May be flush or surface mounted. Flush mounting is ideal for hollow frame walls with studs on 16” centers. The minimum rough opening is 14.25” wide, 28.25” high, 4.5” deep. Can be adjusted for varying wall finish thicknesses and the locking, removable hinged lid extends beyond the box edges approximately 5/8” which easily conceals uneven cutouts of the wallboard edges. It’s universal design features a hole-slot-hole mounting system that allows it to accommodate shelves, brackets, wire modules and equipment from many different manufacturers.
Also see the ELK-SWB14, a smaller 14.25″ structured wiring / control box.
- Recess Mounts Into 3.5” x 16” Ctr. Wall Cavities.
- Knockouts: 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1 1/4″ conduits.
- Knockout for inserting an Electrical Outlet J Box.
- Heavy Duty Hinged Removable Cover with Cam Lock.
- UL Listed Enclosure for Residential Burglary & Fire Systems
- Overall Box: 14.25” W x 28” H x 4.5” D (Allows for .5” wall finish plus door)
- Overall Cover: 15.5” W x 29.875” H
- Metal Gauge: 18 gauge
- Color: Appliance White
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.