M1 Wireless Receiver for 319.5 MHz Sensors
The ELK-M1XRF319 is a Wireless (RF) Receiver and Input Expander for use with the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls. The receiver connects to the four (4) wire data (keypad) bus of the control and integrates in much the same way as a M1XIN hardware zone expander except that a single M1XRF can handle up to 144 wireless zones (e.g. transmitter sensors or points).
The M1XRFEG receiver is a dual (2) antenna, phase diversity design capable of long range wireless coverage. It is compatible with ELK’s 319 Series Wireless Sensors, as well as other 319.5MHz sensors (Interlogix format).
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire RS485 Data Bus
- Additional Receivers (up to 9) may be Connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 Control for redundancy or greater coverage
- Flash Memory for Updating of operating Firmware
- Sensitivity: >105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +120 degrees F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 70mA
- Range: 300 to 500 ft. line of sight
NOTE: Walls or metal may reduce actual operating range.
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.