360° Motion Sensor – 319 Series
The ELK-319PIRC is ideal for ceiling mount applications and provides a detection area of 14-40 feet, depending on the mounting height. This supervised motion sensor features selectable sensitivity and a built-in tamper switch.
This sensor is compatible with Elk’s 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency. ELK’s 319 Series Sensors are ideal for Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- Designed for ceiling mount applications
- 360° coverage with detection area of 14-40 feet, depending on the mounting height
- 319.5 MHz operating frequency
- Compatible with many popular systems, including M1 Controls
- Ideal for existing Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Selectable sensitivity
- Built-in tamper switch
- Uses 2 easy to find CR2032 lithium coin cell batteries
- Dimensions: 2.95” Diameter x 1.39” H
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.