Alarm Engine Digital Dialer
The ELK-AEXDD is a Digital Dialer/Communicator for the E27 Alarm Engine that allows communications with a Central Monitoring Station over a traditional landline telephone or cellular dial capture device. It operates on the 4 wire data bus. The unit features a 8-pin modular phone connector, status/diagnostic LEDs, and convenient test points for lineman’s test set.
- Operates from the E27 'RS-485' Data Bus
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Support Reporting Format: Contact ID
- Telephone Number Capacity: 2
- Current Draw: 31mA nominal, 43mA max
- Board Size: 3.44" x 3.88" x 1"
- Housing Size: 4.25" x 6.375" x 2.125"
- Alarm Engine Digital Dialer
- Mounting hardware
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.