Alarm Engine Wireless Receiver for 319.5 MHz Sensors
The ELK-AERF3 is a one-way wireless receiver that allows the E27 Alarm Engine to support ELK’s 319.5MHz wireless line of sensors. This receiver connects to a dedicated connector on the E27 board. It features LED indicators for status and RF signals.
- Adds up to 128 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Compatible with ELK's full line of 319.5 Mhz wireless sensors
- Connects to dedicated wireless reciever connector on the E27 control board
- Operating Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Current Draw: 52mA
- Alarm Engine Wireless Receiver for 319.5MHz One-Way Sensors
- Mounting screws
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.