Alarm Engine Wireless Receiver for Two-Way Wireless Sensors
The ELK-AERF9 is a one-way wireless receiver that allows the E27 Alarm Engine to support ELK’s Two-Way Wireless sensors. This receiver connects to a dedicated connector on the E27 board. It features LED indicators for status and RF signals.
- Adds up to 128 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Compatible with ELK's full line of Two-Way wireless sensors
- Connects to dedicated wireless reciever connector on the E27 control board
- Operating Frequency: 902 MHz to 928 MHz
- Current Draw: 35mA receiving, 85 mA transmitting
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.