Carbon Monoxide Detector – Two-Way Wireless
The ELK-6051 combines a proven, high reliability electro-chemical carbon monoxide sensor with ELK’s Two-Way Wireless technology for M1 Controls. The sensor has a 10-year life and the unit operates from 2 AAA batteries.
AudioLINK diagnostic app provides event data from sensor.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Proven, high-reliability, electro-chemical carbon monoxide sensor with 10-year life
- Easy to understand LED indicators provide clear visual indication of alarms, faults, power
and RF acknowledgment
- Diagnostic smartphone app simplifies field testing
- Individual units provides visual & audible alarm
- Communicates to M1, activating hardwired sounders & alert to Central Station
- Frequency: 902 - 928 Mhz channel hopping
- Loud built-in sounder, 85dB(A) at 3 meters
- Operates from two readily available and easy to replace AAA batteries
- Size: 4.72” x 4.13” x 1.57”
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.