Computer Sound Card Interface
The ELK-129 Computer Sound Card Interface allows a computer’s speaker output to be used as one of the tools for programming sounds into the ELK Recordable Modules, such as the ELK-120 or ELK-124. Includes software to download your compute’s audio files (WAVs) to the Recordable Modules.
- Powers ELK-120 or ELK-124 Modules during Programming
- Power Switch
- Audio Jacks for Computer and Speakers
- Plug-In Cable for Quick Connections to Recordable Modules
- Includes 6 foot Shielded Cable for Speakers
- Compact Plastic Case
- Programs Recordable Modules in Seconds!
- Size: 4.4″ x 3″ x 1.15″ (111.8mm x 76.3mm x 29.2mm)
- Supplies 12Volts D.C. @ 1 Amp for ELK-120 / 124 Modules
- Requires MS Windows 98 or higher, Stereo Speaker Output Jack or Sound Card and computer speakers
- Requires (1) 12V, 20VA AC Transformer (not included) to program the ELK-120 or ELK-124
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.