Ethernet & PoE Adapter for ELK-7TS Touchscreen
The ELK-POE47TS is an Ethernet and PoE Adapter designed for use with the ELK-7TS Touchscreen. It provides two different functions as described below.
The ELK-POE47TS can be used as an Ethernet adapter. It provides a method of connecting the ELK-7TS to a network via a network patch cable when Wi-Fi is unavailable or not preferred. When used in this manner, a separate 12VDC power source must be connected to the dedicated power connector of the touchscreen.
The ELK-POE47TS can also be used to provide both power and network connectivity to the ELK-7TS when used in conjuction with a PoE enabled switch or PoE injector. When used in this manner, power must be supplied by the PoE switch or injector.
- RJ45 port and pre-wired touchscreen connector for easy installation
- Power and Network LEDs indicators
- 15” cable to touchsceen
- LAN Bandwidth: 10/100 Mbps
- Supported PoE standard: 802.11at
- Required PoE Power Input: 24VDC - 57 VDC
- Power Output (when used with PoE switch or injector): 12VDC, 1.5A
- Size: 1.125" x 1" x 3.188" with 15" cable
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.