High Performance Siren Driver Module
The ELK-100 Siren Driver is a great choice for residential and commercial security installations. It draws less current than most siren drivers, and offers two volume levels (example: one indoor, the other outdoor) simultaneously. Our exclusive MilliMiser™ option allows further reduction of current draw for controls that have limited alarm or auxiliary output power. The ELK-100 has two inputs, Yelp & Steady. The Steady sound overrides the Yelp. The Yelp input has our unique ComboTrigger™ feature, especially designed for controls that have a single alarm output with a pulsing option for fire or burglary. When pulsed, this channel produces a distinctive third sound pattern.
- Two Volume Levels Simultaneously
- Draws Less Current Than Most Sirens
- MilliMiser™ Lowers Current Draw
- Economical – Drives Multiple Speakers
- ComboTrigger™ For Single Outputs
- Pre-Wired for easy Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 6 to 14 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 1.2 Amps, (700 mA on MilliMiser™ setting), with one 8 ohm speaker
- Sound Level: 120 db @ 1 meter, 14 vdc, with one 8 ohm speaker
- Max. Speaker Loading: 4 Ohms
- Size: 2.75″ X 3.6″ (70mm X 91mm)
Listen to the ELK-100 (Yelp, Steady and ComboTrigger) sounds:
ELK-100.wav – Windows Media (379 KB)
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.