High Powered Siren Driver
The ELK-130 is an exceptionally loud, industrial grade siren driver utilizes an intense sweeping yelp sound. With its wide operating voltage range, loudness, and the capability of powering from one source while being triggered from another, the ELK-130 is like no other loud siren. This unique driver is ideal for security, early warning, crowd protection, and many other applications.
- Extremely Powerful - Over 500 Watt Output
- Intensely Loud, Attention Getting Sound
- 2 Sounds - Yelp or Steady
- Heavy duty terminals for power input and speaker output to accomodate larger wire gauges
- Includes fused, dual connection battery wires (ELK-W120) to allow connection of back-up battery to control and driver power terminals
- Mounted inside ELK-PB1 plastic enclosure
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Output: 130 db @ 1 meter, 24VDC
- Trigger Voltage: 9-24 VDC
- Operating Voltage: 12-24 Volts DC
- Speaker Load: Rated down to 1 Ohm
- Size: 5.13” x 4” x 1.06”
- Enclosure Size: 6.5" W x 4.375"H x 2"D, White Plastic
- RoHS Compliant
- ELK-130 High Powered Siren Driver
- Plastic Housing
- (4) plastic wall anchors and (4) #6 pan head sheet metal screws
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.