Lighting/Thermostat Interface, Serial Port Expander
The ELK-M1XSP is a “3 in 1” product for additional serial ports and for integration with lighting systems and thermostats. Jumpers on the M1XSP select the appropriate application, connection, and protocol. Best of all, the M1XSP operates from the 4-wire (RS-485) M1 Keypad data bus, allowing RS-232 ports to be located long distances from the control. The M1 Gold and M1EZ8 support up to 7 M1XSPs. The communications baud rate is adjustable from 300 to 38,400 baud. The unit comes complete with cable and a black surface mountable housing.
- Adapts the M1 to various Lighting control products which use “serial” communications. I.E.,OnQ-ALC, PCS-UPB, Centralite, etc.
- Adapts HVAC Communicating Thermostats from RCS, Aprilaire, and HAI to the M1 Cross Platform Control
- Expands the RS-232 Serial Ports of the M1 Control
- Operates from the M1 Data Bus
- DIP Switch Address Settings
- Jumper Options and LED Diagnostic indicator
- On-Board EOL Bus Termination Jumper
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- Maximum Expandable Ports (Units): 7
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 31mA
- Housing Dimensions: 4.375″ x 3.0″ x 1.125″
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 3.5″ x 2.75
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.