Low Battery Cutoff & Master Power Switch
The ELK-965 is a Low Battery Cutoff Module combined with a Master Power Switch. It is designed to work with virtually any 12 Volt control panel or power supply.
In the event of an extended power outage, the ELK-965 sensing circuit automatically disconnects the battery when the voltage falls below 10 Volts DC. This helps to prevent “deep discharging” of the battery. The convenient power switch permits the installer or user to easily disconnect both the Battery and the AC power from the control or power supply.
- Works With Any 12 Volt Control Panel
- Automatic Low Battery Cutoff Protects Battery From Deep Discharge
- AC and Battery On / Off Power Switch
- Visual LED Power Indicator
- Installer Friendly – Small Compact Size
- Includes AC Wires & Battery Leads
- Fits Standard Snap Track
- Includes Double Sided Mounting Tape
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Relay Contacts: Form “C”, 7 Amp @ 28 VDC
- On / Off Power Switch: DPDT Slide Type
- AC Power Leads: 18 AWG, 18″ Length
- Maximum Transformer Size: 18 VAC
- Battery Leads: 18 AWG, 18″ Length
- Low Battery Cutoff Voltage: ~ 10 VDC
- Size: 1.75″ X 2.185″(44.5mm X 55.5mm)
- 1 Low Battery Cutoff & Master Power Switch
- 2 pieces of Double Sided Tape
- 20 Low Battery Cutoff & Master Power Switches
- 40 pieces of Double Sided Tape
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.