Low Profile LCD Keypad for E27 Alarm Engine
The ELK-AEKP is a low profile, addressable LCD Keypad for the E27 Alarm Engine. It features a 32 character blue/white backlighted display, blue lighted keys, 4 programmable function keys, along with the ELK menu navigation keys. It may also be recess ‘flush’ mounted using with a separately purchased back box kit (ELK-M1BBK2). The AEKP is compatible with “external” 26 bit Wiegand compatible proximity readers, allowing cards or fobs to be used for arming, disarming, or limited door strike control, etc.
- Blue/white Backlighted Hi-Contrast LCD Display
- Four (4) Programmable Function Keys
- Unique Menu Navigation/Direction Keys
- Operates from the E27 RS-485 Data Bus
- Built-in Piezo Sounder
- Accepts "External" 26 bit Wiegand Prox Reader (Optional)
- Input for 1 Supervised Zone
- One Programmable "Switched Positive" Voltage Output
- Exit, Stay, Chime, and Bypass Keys
- Surface mounts to a standard 1 or 2 gang electrical box
- Optional recess 'flush' mount kit available (ELK-M1BBK2)
- Connection: 6 Pin Plug-in "Flying Lead" Connector (Included)
- Color: White
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Current Draw: ~30 mA Idle (low back light level, sounder silent)
~85mA Fully Active (max. back light & sounder active)
- Size: 4.658" W x 5.5" H x .95" D (.375" D with recess mount)
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.