M1 Data Bus Hub For Retrofit
An “active” RS-485 data bus hub designed for jobs where an M1Gold or M1EZ8 Control is retrofitting an older panel that has multiple homerun 4 conductor keypad/data wires. It splits the main 485 data bus into 4 managed 485 branches. Each branch can have 2 parallel home run cables for a total of 8 home runs. The end of each cable is EOL terminated to insure proper operation and supervision.
- Splits The Controls’ RS-485 Data Bus Output Into 4 Managed Branches
- Each Managed Branch Can Have 2 Parallel Home Run Cables (Total Of 8 Home Runs)
- EOL Termination Of Each Branch Insures Proper Operation And Supervision
- Works With Std. 4 Conductor Home Run Wire
- An Additional Unit May Be Connected In Parallel To The Control For Expanding Total Capacity
- Includes Mounting Rails for ELK-SWB Boxes
- Inputs: Elevator Screw Terminals, 4 Position
- Output: Elevator Screw Terminals, 4 Position
- Circuit Board Dimensions: 4.9″ x 2.75″
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.