M1 Two-Way Wireless Transceiver
The M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers allow an ELK-M1 or ELK-M1EZ8 control to accept Elk’s complete line of two-way wireless sensors. The ELK-M1XRFTWM has been optimized to provide superior signal reception and reliability in multi-transceiver applications.
The ELK-M1XRFTW has been replaced by the ELK-M1XRFTWM. The ELK-M1XRFTWM performs all the functions of the ELK-M1XRFTW and is suitable for single or multiple transceiver installations.
Do NOT mix ELK-M1XRFTW and ELK-M1XRFTWM transceivers in a single M1 installation.
- Allows up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire RS-485 Data Bus
- Up to 4 M1XRFTWM transceivers may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 control for redundancy and greater coverage
- Flash memory for firmware updates
- Operating Frequency: 902 Mhz to 928 Mhz
- Sensitivity: >105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +120 degrees F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 25mA receiving, 85mA transmitting
- Housing Dimensions: 6.75” x 4.69” x 1.13”
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.