M1EZ8 Kit with Enclosure and M1KP Keypad
This “Ready to Install” value package includes:
- M1EZ8 Control Board
- M1KP LCD Keypad
- UB12 12″ Metal Enclosure
- 1250 5Ah Battery
- TRG1640 AC Transformer
- SP35 Interior Speaker
- RJSET Telco Jack & Cord
The M1EZ8 Security and Automation Control System combines security, energy management, and integrated control solutions to provide comfort, convenience and simplicity.
Security and Safety
M1EZ8 provides peace of mind with comprehensive detection and reporting capabilities to protect what matters most. Easy system expansion and support for wireless sensors ensure M1EZ8 is the right fit today and in the future.
Flexible and Integration Friendly
Choose the system that uses smart features like occupancy detection, environmental conditions and a built-in astronomical clock to manage and control lights, thermostats, water valves, garage doors, gates and more.
With timely access to information and simple, user-friendly interfaces, M1EZ8 keeps you informed and in control. It’s easy to access the system from anywhere with popular smart devices. No monthly fees required!
- Large zone capacity: 8 on-board zones expandable to 200
- Wireless capability: Up to 144 zones; supports multiple wireless receivers for increased coverage area
- 12 On-Board Outputs: 1 siren driver/voltage, 1 form “C” Relay, and 10 low current (10 mA) voltage outputs
- M1EZ8 Security and Automation Control Board
- 2 Attached Mounting Rails w/4 Richco Fasteners
- 12” x 12” x 3.5” Metal Lockable Enclosure
- ELK-TRG1640 40va 16.5Vac transformer
- ELK-1250 12V 5Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- ELK-M1KP keypad
- ELK-RJSET RJ31X
- ELK-SP35 20 Watt Wall Mount Speaker
- 1 each Multicolor Label and Quick Reference Label
- 4 #6 Flat head Phillips Sheet Metal Screws
- 6 Gel Filled B-Connectors
- 3 Mini Jumpers
- 2 820 Ohm Resistors
- 19 2200 Ohm Resistors
- 2 8/32 Shoulder Screws
- Output Wiring Harness – 12 Conductor Cable Assembly
- Hookup Label
- User Guide
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.