Mini Door & Window – 319 Series
The ELK-319DWM is a Supervised, Wireless Door Sensor that detects the opening and closing of doors or windows.
This sensor is compatible with Elk’s 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency. ELK’s 319 Series Sensors are ideal for Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- Small, low profile design
- Long range and battery life
- Transmits open/close, tamper, low battery, and supervisory signals
- Uses easy to find CR2032 batteries
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Battery type: Two (2) CR2032 3VDC lithium coin-cell
- Operating Temp Range: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Dimensions 2.25” L x .1.0 x 0.50” in. (L x W x D)
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.