3.5″ Navigator Touchscreen Keypad
Navigator is a stylish new Touch Screen Keypad for use with the M1 Control System. It features a touch sensitive 3.5” LCD Color display with bright, easy to use graphic icons and softkeys. Connection to M1 panel is via the RS485 bus, making it simple for new or retrofit installations. Not only is Navigator stylish, but it also makes the M1 Control System extremely easy to operate.
- Hi-Contrast LCD Touchscreen Display
- Six (6) Programmable Function Keys
- Unique “Menu” Navigation
- Operates on 4-wire RS485 Data Bus
- Built-in Piezo Sounder with Adjustable Pitch
- One (1) Supervised Zone Input
- One (1) “Switched Positive” Voltage Output
• Screen Size: 3.5” Diag.
• Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels – Landscape
• Connection: 6 Pin Plug-in “Flying Lead” Cable
• Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
• Current draw: ~30mA Idle (Back light on low, sounder Silent.) ~ 55 mA fully active.
• Dimensions: 4.25”W x 3.38”H x .59”D
- Navigator Touchscreen Keypad
- Hardware pack
- 2 screws
- 1-220 Ohm Resistor
- 6- Gel Filled B-Connectors
- 1 Micro jumper
- User Guide
Black Bezel, Color Change for Navigator (Package of 2)
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.