Power Distribution Module
ELK-PD9 250mA rated outputs
These Power Distribution Modules conveniently distribute a single A.C. or D.C. input into nine individual outputs, for centrally powering Video Cameras, PIRs, Photobeams, etc. Each output is protected with an auto-resetting PTC to protect a shorted output from disabling the other outputs. A visual LED power indicator is provided for each output along with a single Master Power On/Off Switch. The modules accept a 6 to 30 Volt A.C. or D.C. power source (not included) which connects either to the input terminal block or the 2.1mm D.C. power jack located on the module. Two or more outputs can be paralleled for additional current.
- Auto-Resetting (PTC) Overload Protection (NO FUSES to REPLACE).
- Master Power On/Off Switch.
- Visual LED Power Indicators on each Output.
- Convenient Test Points for measuring Total Current Draw.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Paintable White Plastic Housing
- Max Current Draw: 250mA from each output.
- Max Combined Current Draw: Not to exceed Input Power Source
- Input/Output Voltage: 6 to 30 Volts AC or DC
- Input Connection: Screw Terminals or 2.1mm Plug-In DC Jack
- Output Connection: Screw terminals (POS and NEG) for each output
- Enclosure Size: 6.5" x 4.3" x 2"
- Power Distribution Module (250mA rated outputs)
- Plastic Housing
- 4 #6 Plastic Anchors
- 4 #6 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.