Recessed Door Sensor – 319 Series
The ELK-319DR is a Supervised, Wireless Door Sensor uniquely designed for recess mounting on the inside edge of a door and its frame. The sensor is virtually invisible when the door is closed.
This sensor is compatible with Elk’s 319MHz Receivers/Panels as well as many other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency. ELK’s 319 Series Sensors are ideal for Interlogix systems in need of replacement sensors.
- Our most discrete door sensor!
- Long range and battery life
- Transmits open/close, tamper, low battery, and supervisory signals
- Uses single easy to find CR2 battery
- RF frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Compatibility: ELK-319 Receivers/Panels & other panels that operate on the 319.5MHz frequency
- Battery type: 3VDC “CR2” lithium
- Operating Temp Range: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C)
- Dimensions 2.25” L x .75” D
Locate an ELK Authorized Distributor Near You!
For more infomation, call ELK at (800) 797-9355.